Centralia Police Department
Two Men Arrested After Allegedly Assaulting Family Member, Damaging Property
• At 4:21 p.m. on Friday, police arrested Jeremy J. Ubungen, 20, of Centralia, at the intersection of Mellen Street and Airport Road and booked him into the Lewis County Jail on suspicion of fourth-degree assault-domestic violence. Police also arrested Joshua B. Ubungen, 21, of Centralia, and booked him into the Lewis County Jail on suspicion of third-degree malicious mischief after he allegedly damaged a family member’s property.
Playstation Controller Stolen From Person While Reportedly Being Held at Gunpoint
• At 5:03 p.m. on Friday, police received a report in the 1100 block of Harrison Avenue that a person’s Playstation controller was stolen from them while they were held at gunpoint. As of Saturday, an investigation was ongoing.
Man Arrested After Allegedly Attempting to Elude Police
• At 10:48 p.m. on Friday, police arrested Spencer R. Barney, 32, of Centralia, in the 500 block of South Street and booked him into the Lewis County Jail on suspicion of attempting to elude a pursuing police vehicle.
• At 11:02 p.m. on Friday, police cited and released Jennifer K. Johnson, 45, of Chehalis, in the 1400 block of Crescent Avenue on suspicion of criminal trespassing.
• At 8:55 p.m. on Saturday, police cited and released Teresa K. Rathbun, 56, of Vancouver, on suspicion of criminal trespassing and…